Welcome To Zelo Street!

This is a blog of liberal stance and independent mind

Sunday 14 June 2009

Interlude

No, it’s not a reflection of any lack of activity in any part of news or current affairs that I observe, and on which I may comment, but the demands of work, travel and family commitments that have made Zelo Street a little quieter for the last couple of days.

The quiet will continue for a little longer, as I’m on my travels once more, but normal service should be resumed by the end of the week.

Coming up on my return will be more from Europe, the continuing saga of Crewe and its yet to be refurbished station, more from the USA and, sad to say, the revelation that religious intolerance is alive, well, and here in the UK.

That, all being well, will be on its way from June 20.

No comments: